Tuesday, October 11, 2011

LOL...

Today Buddy started filling out his invitations for his birthday party. Yes, we are inviting way too many kids and yes I'm already slightly freaked out! But Buddy's really excited so I'll just go with it. Anyway, while he was putting the names of his classmates on his envelopes, he gave me and Shane a rundown on the kid's personality and whether they were a good kid or not...plus a little bit more if the answer was not (you do not want me to get started on who is a tattler and who kicks under the desk when the teacher isn't looking). When Buddy got to a girl named Jasmine, he smiled and said, "she's my BFF". Ummm, since when did my kid start talking in text lingo? Last I heard he was in first grade!
In other news, Buddy and I are gearing up for our campout with the Cub Scouts on Friday, which entails making sure our tent is in working condition. Seems to be working and has two kids already installed, what a bonus...

So all in all a super fantastic, OMG LOL ROFL (mom if you need translation call me), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment