Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Weather Man with a case of the hairballs...

This morning the boy woke up wanting to do "experiments". Well actually he said spearmint, but I'm pretty sure he didn't mean he wanted to eat a bunch of gum to freshen his breath, or, maybe he did and we wasted the day by making tons of different prototype paratroopers...

Thank goodness Buddy is well on his way to becoming a meteorologist, who knew his finger was so fancy (Let me assure you I did)!


This picture is just a bonus to show you the nice blue sky and lack of snow on the ground (I'm only laughing about the snow in Utah on the inside)...

After our "spearmint"ing with the paratroopers, we discovered that you could blow bubbles with flubber...

Who said surfing the web was a big waste of time?
After all our awesome fun, Buddy disappeared for a while with Shane. When he reappeared he had a lovely present for me...

If you think it looks like a disgusting hairball, you would be absolutely right!
Ahhh, the things we do to get our kids to cut their hair...

Of course, once again I'll interject that it were up to me, Buddy would grow out long locks in a cute little surfer do. But that's just me and my imagination, truly his horrid cowlicks (compliments of me) would make him just look silly, and that just wouldn't do!
So all in all a super fantastic, cutting it, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment