Friday, February 24, 2012

Embarrassment at it's finest.....

Perhaps my next investment should be a wife beater shirt for Buddy? High quality family bonding movie night at it's finest captured on film, I am so proud! Buddy has already placed his request to stay up all night watching movies(not going to happen as sweet as his request was). All I have to say is, I like that he's still young and naive and innocent, but seriously....how many times can you watch "The Polar Express" without going certifiably insane? No really, tell me, I want to know cause it's my 1,894th time and I think I'm getting to my breaking point. He is so funny, he keeps telling me how great this movie is, clearly we are not watching the movie through the same eyes!!! But I'll take it while I can get it, the mom of one of his classmate's says her kid's favorite movie is "Twilight". Yikes, that's setting the bar pretty high for a first grader! Not sure what that bar is, but pretty sure I do not want to be there! So all in all a super fantastic, not growing up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment