Sunday, February 5, 2012

Picture Perfect....

So lately I've started checking out what all the hoopla was regarding the Pinterest website. I've found lots of creative things that I keep thinking, I could do that.....Yep, I can definitely do what they do, I just keep getting slightly different outcomes. Today, Buddy and I created a boat, you should have seen the inspiration, it was a beautifully constructed cardboard box sailboat filled with beautiful children. I got this...
I'm pretty sure I was close to having mutiny, that is until I enlisted a few scallywags in my endeavors on the Fantastic Coal Boat (that's the boat's name, I'm thinking Buddy is thinking everything sounds better with fantastic in front of it...who can blame him?)...
Take that Pinterest! I didn't even need your ideas for the hats, that was all mine....or all Buddy's? Potato, Potato (hopefully you read that in your head with two different pronunciations or that last bit wouldn't make any sense). Now I'm upping the ante with posting my own creative...ummm, creation. That's right, the world's first paper eye holder, for all those times when you're just too tired to carry your eye in your head anymore....
You're welcome world for our creative awesomeness! So all in all a super fantastically, creatively challenged, but thankfully not internet challenged, day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment