Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Supervision....

I think Buddy is going to be a great supervisor some day. I mean just look at his form...
Seriously, just look at him...
That's the edge of his plane he's carrying in the picture. Not sure if I should chalk that up to priorities (afterall, he is holding on to some precious cargo), or if he has forgotten his chivalrous manners? Hmmm, maybe I need to send him (and perhaps his father) to a school that teaches you how to be a gentleman? In other news, his classmates LOVED their Valentines and I think I've reached my yearly hug quota in one day! Buddy was so impressed with himself that he hasn't even looked in his Valentine box yet to see what he got from the other kids (now that is impressive). So all in all a super fantastic, loving, day.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for calling Hemi last night she was so excited and so embarassed she was eating and when I showed her the blog she said I'm not sure I really like that he's hanging around all those girls. Of course I told her he has to have friends other wise it would be pretty boring. I LOVE the airplane valentine's! Hemi gave out Mustashe's with suckers and put I "mustashe" you to be mine. Some of the kids didn't understand....um ya I am questioning my crazy idea. I'm just glad it's over my hand hurt from cutting out mustashe's.
    She was so jealous that it's warm over there I think we are all ready for spring and summer! It snowed for a second today BIG flakes. Kinda weird not having a pile of snow to play in. Some day we will make it there to see you and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tell Hemi that he has a picture of her by his bed and when he talks of marriage she's always included in his list!

    ReplyDelete