Saturday, August 25, 2012

Camera man.....

Buddy had another soccer game today, and I'm walking away with two things. First, Shane is a much better photographer than me (seriously,I'm so off that I'm totally rethinking my infertility may have to do with my unfortunate sense of timing)....

Second, how high do Buddy's pants go?

Maybe you can't tell from the pictures, but I'm pretty sure his armpits got really warm today from all the layers he was wearing right up next to them. Buddy's team won (of course we weren't keeping score) and then, if that weren't awesome enough, Buddy got to hang out with this thing afterwards....

Shane has now convinced Buddy to grow up to be really rich so he can....not give back to the community....but buy a huge lot of land and a tank so he can just drive it around all day. Lofty goals I say! So all in all a super fantastic, perfect timing, day!

Now for some updated news..... Shane and I just finished playing a game of math blasters with Buddy and it's too good of a game not to share. Bonus, Buddy invented the game which totally makes him a genius! So using our nice little marshmallow shooters....
You shoot at your target, aiming for points....we did 20 for pink, 5 for blue and 1 for yellow...

Buddy kept score (and refereed the trash talk)....
First one to one hundred won....it seems Shane is not only a better photographer, but also better at blowing hot air (but I already knew that one)! I'm so happy Buddy loved this game so much, for a whiner of all things math, this was right up his alley. I think next time we play we'll add in subtracting points for hitting the wall.....pretty sure my number will be in the negatives. I'll just pretend my lack of aiming skills are just in place for the selfless task of helping Buddy with math. I'm sure that excuse will totally fly with Shane! So all in all a super fantastic, joining the mathletes, day, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment