Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Trepidation.....

We let Kevin play chauffeur to us today, believe me we were super nice to play along.....I won't show you a picture of me biting my nails and almost peeing my pants....
Thank goodness Buddy was there to watch him like a hawk and yell out pointers! In other news, I'm planning a party for my Primary class. This time I won't blame Jenni for my calling, I'll totally blame Buddy and a year of him attending Relief Society with me. Anyway, someone put me in charge of 7+ rambunctious 7-8 year old boys! I made them a reverence jar....
to help settle some of the exuberance when I took over the class a few months ago! The boys have done a fantastic job and get a party for their reward. They voted on what they wanted as a theme for their party....
You just can't really go wrong with ninjas and Lego's (especially when you spell out CTR with your Lego's.....we are so winning the awesome church goers award....What? There isn't one....awkward)! Anyway, planning is well under way and the invitations should be printed tonight! Hooray! Is it obvious that I love kid parties? Perhaps I'm missing my calling in life to be a professional party planner.  Seriously professional nurse vs. professional party planner,  might be a toss up! So all in all a super fantastic, partying it up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment