Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tuckered out.....

My sweet little peanut pie put himself to bed tonight without the usual whining, sneaking and complaining... Perhaps he wore himself out at school getting an OUTSTANDING AWARD....
Who knew a tiny piece of pink paper would make a 7 year old all kerfuffley all over. Trust me, he showed EVERYONE his "award" on the way out of school. Or perhaps he was exhausted because after he begged and pleaded for a while, I finally broke and let him do this, this evening.....
Or perhaps he was so tired, because I worked last night so he stayed up all night reading books to himself. Errrrr, I want to pretend it was one of the other choices, although Shane said he was still reading when he went to bed last night! Nice parenting skills on that one. Oh well, GO LITERACY! So all in all a super fantastic, totally exhausted, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment