Friday, August 24, 2012

Operation no whine....

So if you read this blog, you know that I bought Buddy an electric scooter....

 to take to school, on the premise that he won't whine, he will do his homework in a timely fashion , and get good grades on his spelling test (I'm not a tiger mom I guess, cause his contract lets him miss up to 2 out of 15.....but then again the world wasn't created in one day, so maybe next year I can aspire to Tiger mom greatness). His soccer coach gave me a look of condemnation yesterday for being "that kind of mom". Yep, I'll proudly wear my badge of honor of being a sucker mom that uses bribery to end the daily yelling matches about school/homework, etc. Matter of fact, I'd pay more for continued family harmony, cause it's pretty awesome (not sure Shane would agree, but he admits that a scootering home is a happy home)....
The fact that the scooter also gets me outside running to catch up is also an extra bonus, seriously I have finally started losing all the baby weight from Buddy (who knew it would take 7 years to get the baby weight off....I blame Shane, purely for the simple fact that I can, not because he did anything in particular.....well, other than the obvious knocking me up part)! So all in all a super fantastic, operation no whine is a go, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment