Monday, August 27, 2012

Recycled Awesomeness....

A while ago I bought some dark curtains for my room to help me sleep, since the sun seriously has it out for me, and thinks I should wake up everyday at 6 am. Trust me, my body does not agree to that in the slightest,  especially after a night shift!!! Anyway, I got some new black out curtains for my room, and thought the old ones would go fantastically here....
Buddy loves his new "dark room" and then proceeded to complete ALL of his homework WITHOUT WHINING!!!!!


I do believe there may be a forecast for flying pigs tonight. As for us, we're going to be cuddled up in the dark room reading some books, cause we're awesome like that. Hopefully, Buddy won't be up reading until 11pm like he was last night. Seriously, I'm all for the love of books, but having to ban your kid from reading after dark seems a little awkward! But I guess we do do awkward well....
Did you catch I typed do do....... So all in all a very super fantastic, do doing, day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment