Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas....

Today, as we celebrate the birth of our Savior, I'm reminded of all the things in my life that I want to celebrate (errrr, nice segway right?).  Like the fact that my family doesn't complain when I dress us in matching apparel (I see years of awesome therapy in one of our future's....just kidding...I think).....
Or celebrate the fact that I have this little studmuffin in my life.....

Then of course there is the original studmuffin in my life....
Now on to celebrate the fact that Darth Vader is so fashionable...
(He's even more fashionable when you wear a facial expression matching what is under that mask)! In other news, great minds think alike....
That would be Hemi in Utah sporting her awesome green....errrr, pink machine! So on this day of celebrations, I truly am thankful for all that I have been blessed with, and that I am surrounded by an awesome celebratory team! I'm also thankful for a sound sleeper at night....


Without whom, the elf would not nearly have been so fun this year!  So all in all a super fantastic, Merry Christmas, Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment