Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"The worst day ever"....

When Buddy walked out of school today, he took about 3 steps before he broke into tears. Not only was he warned by his teacher that she might call his parents for him drawing instead of writing at the writing center, but my little boy was certain that Jasmine "broke up with him". Of course his teacher told me about the incident and she said he greatly improved for the rest of the day....as for the other, I think I have a hormonal teenage girl on my hands. Jasmine didn't tell Buddy she wanted to break up, matter of fact, she just didn't share her dessert at lunch and forgot to wear her "best friends" necklace! Ahhhh, 2nd grade love, at least Buddy's doing better than me in that department. When I was in 2nd grade my sister and I tied up Ken McArver (my boyfriend at the time) with a jump rope in our driveway and then ran away...... Hmmm, so maybe you don't really have to talk to the other person after all.......Anyway, after some man to man talking with his dad he's all better, besides, everything is better when you have a train to play on...
Well, that and your elf gives your refrigerator an awesome, much needed makeover...
So all in all a super fantastic, hormonal, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment