Monday, December 31, 2012

4th of July Eve.....

I told Buddy he could stay up until midnight tonight, he quickly proceeded to hug me and told me that 4th of July Eve was his FAVORITEST HOLIDAY EVER!!!!! So apparently, we're so cool, we get to rename holidays! Today was a day filled with awesome (well, other than the fact that I slept through most of it...which in and of itself was awesome). First up, Shane took his brother and his family to Akaka falls, which I believe put Buddy in a pensive mood....
That or he has to fart, I've never been able to tell the difference in his facial expressions between the two! When they got home we high tailed it to our friends' house, our friends who happen to be chock full of awesome....
Seriously, nothing quite says the sentiment of 4th of July Eve like a rousing game of Nerf guns with friends and family! Then of course you have to have the fireworks....

Now we're home and the only one who wants to stay up is the Budmeister, which leaves me to wonder....when did Shane get to be so old? HA! I've been trying to get Buddy to tell me his favorite thing about 2012 and he keeps trying to kiss up and tell me that Shane and I are his "favorite thing". I think there must be a ploy  for something super extra awesome for Christmas next year! My favorite thing was being home with my boy so much...and I'm not going to lie, hanging out at my sister when I went to go visit my family this summer! I would ask Shane, but he's slightly comatose on the couch....but I'll just assume I'm also his favorite thing of 2012, like son like father right...don't worry, I know he wants something too! So all in all a super fantastic, isn't it midnight yet, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment