Thursday, December 13, 2012

The day Buddy pretended he was a Brit.....

I signed Buddy up for rugby this week. What? What's that, you say? Sheesh, don't ask me, I think I heard the explanation multiple times today from several different kids, and then I saw a practice....and I'm still not quite sure.....
(The team is playing no-contact, hmmmm, pretty sure these boys aren't up to par with that definition). Anyway, Buddy said it was fun...although the family is still debating on the fun factor being worth the 30 minute drive to practice (I'm thinking possibly not that fun).  Besides Buddy already has his British fix with soccer and tennis. Next thing you know he'll be saying pip pip and cheerio (after all, he's already mastered saying poop, and that's just a technicality with some vowels)! In other news, tomorrow is Buddy's last day of school for the year. They get to bring a treat if they want (seriously, what kid wouldn't want) and this is ours....
Didn't turn out quite like the pictures on Pinterest, but it turned out tons better than anything I could come up with (well, other than my PBand J Christmas trees from last year....turns out no one wants a sandwich when you can eat junk)! In some other not so important news, I'm assuming our elf has a Charmin obsession, or has stock in the company....

I'm really hoping for some stock in the company..... So all in all a super fantastic, reading the definition of contact, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment