Thursday, December 6, 2012

Young BFF Love....

Yesterday I was at the store buying some jewelry for myself, I happened to take my sidekick with me and he  wanted to get some jewelry for someone a little more special....

That's his "girlfriend" of two years, and on her is a "best friends" necklace (of course one part for Buddy so she could remember who her best friend is perhaps?).   It was so cute when he gave it to her this morning, he actually placed the necklace on her....he was too fast though, and I couldn't snap a picture in time! Just take my word for it, it was adorable. In other news, it turns out that the elf isn't very good at making lunches....
And in even more exciting news, we did our Christmas cards today, and they are still making me giggle. I'm sure I don't say it enough, but Shane is the biggest super trooper out there to put up with our shenanigans....So all in all a super fantastic, BFF, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment