Monday, May 20, 2013

Disappointed lifestyle.....

Today, when I picked Buddy up from school, I told him that I delivered a baby last night at work. His eyes got big and he was so excited, smiling and bouncing up and down.....Then he asked me where my baby was. Errrrrr, talk about misinterpretation (and me having a fat complex). When I explained what I had meant when I said I "delivered" a baby, I'm surprised he didn't actually cry (and for a brief second I was thinking he was just really excited about my job.....well, about my job that doesn't include a disgusting story connected to it). Anyway, the only way I could stop his murmurings about his disappointment at my barren uterus was to stick a cork in him....
Of course when you make of game of "Hit Your Dad with the Cork", you're bound to forget such things as infertility! The game lost all it's fervor really quick though when Buddy decided it's really difficult to blow out a cork when you're hysterically laughing. So he decided to treat himself to a little arts and crafts therapy....
Then I decided to treat him to a little oral hygiene therapy....
I'm pretty sure it was a win-win for all! So all in all a super fantastic, what were we talking about, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment