Saturday, May 11, 2013

Gonna be famous.....

Anyone else go to see the Wizard of Oz tonight? Anyone else take a picture with the Wicked Witch of the West?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the witch didn't really melt, and she lives right across the street from us. I'm calling it right now, that girl is going to be famous one day.....and then I'll let Buddy ride the coat tails of her fame by releasing this photo. I'm a pretty awesome mother huh? Anyway, in a few short hours it's Mother's Day. So mom, happy Mother's Day, you're welcome for my huge part in your life to make you the woman you are today.....and for giving you some of those grey hairs! You're the best mom a girl could ask for! So all in all a super fantastic, riding the coattails to fame, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment