Friday, May 3, 2013

Techie talk....

Buddy and I walked home in the rain from school today, because Buddy loves the rain. That and he has an new umbrella that really ought to be used for more than decorative purposes. Unfortunately, his umbrella is only big enough for one person.....
What I meant to say was that his umbrella is only big enough for one person, and another person holding an umbrella! Seriously, that thing is so big, I think I should have it registered and licensed. Anyway, while we were walking home today, we were talking about friends. Buddy informed me that I have permanent friend status and he is unable to "unfriend" me! I found his Facebook talk quite charming and alarming all at the same time! Oh well, at least I have have it all in writing to refer back to during those teenage years. So all in all a super fantastic, too much computer time?, day.

No comments:

Post a Comment