Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weird Science....

Yesterday I took the Budster to the doctor's since he's had a ridiculous amount of diarrhea coming out of his tiny little body over the last few months. It was funny and fun at first, but after a while, the diarrhea songs get boring...plus I could only remember sliding into first (feeling something burst) and sliding into home (feeling something foam)! I mean there are 2 other bases that we just aren't giving homage to, and that's just sad. Anyway, the doctor ordered a stool sample. I thought Buddy would think that was the coolest thing in the world! Seriously, what boy doesn't want to poo in a cup and then have someone else look at it....

Apparently Buddy considers the task disgusting, Shane wouldn't even  be anywhere near the sample (although he was good enough to photobomb my picture repeatedly...too bad we're keeping this rated PG cause seriously the picture is HILARIOUS, I just don't have anyone to share it with without my photoshopping skills added), so guess who gets to play nurse and collect the sample! Hmmmm, I hope I'm getting paid overtime this week! So all in all a super fantastic, not having a poopy job when we grow up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment