Friday, May 17, 2013

Focused?


Buddy has gotten into a little trouble at school lately for his lack of focus....Buddy....not focused......REALLY? Exhibit A....
(This little gem was sent to me from another mom while the boys were "lining up" for school, actually the other two were lining up when Buddy did a sneak attack choke hold from behind). Then today, Buddy had his Ho'olaulea (think Hawaiian celebration with lots of Hula dancing, but perhaps that last bit was just a little bit of redundancy on my part). Anyway, they've been practicing for months, it's quite the serious performance, so here's your exhibit B....
See how all the other kids are actually looking where they're going! Hmmmm, I'm sure I just don't know what his teacher is talking about! Actually Buddy did put on a serious face....after the performance so I could get a picture....
I love that boy, does me proud!!!! So all in all a super fantastically unfocused day!

No comments:

Post a Comment