Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day!

I woke up on Mother's Day to the most awesome present.....a blob of diarrhea on my bed. My sweet little pumpkin pie left me the surprise while I was sleeping, and he kept leaving me special presents ALL DAY LONG! I should have gotten the hint that this kid was trouble after a four hour stent in the OR after his delivery.....
It's been a wonderful ride, thankfully, they make drugs to make the ride a little bit sweeter (FYI-I'm totally not condoning drugs here, just thankful I had them in me while several people and several heavy instruments were busy with my pachang-chang)! Shane even got in on the present giving, thankfully he got a little more creative than Buddy, or next year we would be celebrating the second annual Family Diaper Day! Anyway, Shane got me just what I wanted...
It'll be here Thursday! Heck, I'm so excited I might join the crowd and poop my pants too! To top off my awesome Mother's Day, I got to go to work.  Thankfully everyone that pooped their pants also brought their mother to clean up after them (how thoughtful of them, right?). Since Mother's Day was kind of a bust, Buddy decided to make it up to me by helping me out with my baby hungry cravings....
At least I'll pretend that's what he was doing when he hopped into a renegade stroller that's been parked in our driveway for the last two months. (Truly I'm not sure what his stroller obsession is, but he constantly wants to be pushing someone in it....maybe he's baby hungry too). So here's to another awesome Mother's Day, every day I have with Buddy is like a celebration (even if it means I'm cleaning poo)! So all in all a super fantastic, super surprise, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment