Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hype...

I took Buddy to go see "Frozen" today, since (according to him) "everyone else has seen it and they even know all the songs". Turns out "Frozen" is very much a chick flick! He didn't have one single nice thing to say about the movie....
So now I know.... any movie that involves tons of dancing, singing and TWO PRINCESSES is just too much for this little boy to handle! Well, at least he looks good in his brooding stance! I, on the other hand giggled my head off and loved it....Hmmmm, I'll have to look into borrowing daughters to improve my enjoyment of watching kid friendly "girly" movies. To make it up to him I promised in February we'll go see the "MANLY" Lego movie that's coming out. He's currently prepping by putting together as many Lego creations as humanly possible! In other news, my niece is getting married in April so I've been pretending to help by looking at online wedding dresses and other accouterments! I have now decided that I shouldn't be a nurse, I think my real calling is in party planning. I'm pretty sure Shane will be on board when I tell him I'm turning in my resignation at work!!! So all in all a super fantastic, not listening to the hype, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment