Monday, May 25, 2015

All grown up....

The boys left this morning to go shooting....Buddy put on his big boy pants and grew a beard (apparently) for the adventure....
I got to stay at home and study for my ACLS recertification tomorrow. Lucky me!!!!! Thanks to my IBS and my intense fear of ACLS I end up losing weight every two years in the process of studying and then testing for it!!! I'm wondering if my place of employment would be down with me renewing every three months as part of a special weight loss regime? In other news, a friend of ours was in town and we shamelessly used him for his resort pool privileges...
Apparently, part of those privileges included free use of floating bean bag chairs...which were AWESOME!!!!! In other, other, other news, 
I think Buddy may need to start sleeping with his ears taped up at night in order to avoid relentless teasing over those huge Yoda ears he's growing these days!!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, growing up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment