Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Exhaustion.....

The last of our visitors left last night. This visitor had the unfortunate lot in life of being a Master Carpenter AND Shane's Step-dad. Unfortunate for him since the whole lower level of my house has been remodeled on his non-vacation/vacation.....extremely fortunate for us and our outdoor shower (this picture is before it was completely completed)....
My house looks awesome....it also looks messy, very, very, very messy, thus you will need to wait one more day before I start the onslaught a ridiculous amount of photos from our remodel (too bad I wasn't smart and took pictures beforehand so you could see the amazing awesomeness that is Kirk!!!! Honestly, I feel like I've stepped into a Pottery Barn with how crazy cool my entry way is. So here is your final warning to rest your eyes!!! So all in all a super fantastic, hoping for the cleaning fairies to come in the night, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment