Friday, May 29, 2015

Big girl panties....

I picked up a shift at work for today, which unfortunately coincided with Buddy's Ho'lolaulea program.  After tears were shed, I put on my big girl panties and sent out a plea for someone to please take a picture of my boy for me. I am overwhelmed by the response from many mommas! These are just a few of my favorite pictures!!!





Heck, one mom even threw in this one from the class Christmas tree that I hadn't seen.... 
Yep, the kid with the goofy face is Buddy (as if you had to ask). Anyway, it was AWESOME!!!! I am so blessed to have so many fantastic friends to fill in the gap....and blessed to have such a photogenic kid (refer to above picture). So all in all a super fantastic, Okay Utah you better get ready for us because we're heading your way in less than a week, day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment