Sunday, May 17, 2015

Closed in....

I've been a little slacker on the blogging lately. I started working as a school nurse during the week...while keeping my regular job at the hospital (well, if we want to call working when and if I want to at the local hospital a regular job, which I totally do...it makes me sound really busy). Buddy is also receiving his Arrow of Light at the end of the month so I've been coordinating a  celebration to top all celebrations with that (trust me, there is a beehive hairdo and stomp rockets involved...it's going to be good)! Also, our old neighbors sold their house and moved in with us on Thursday and will be hanging with us until they move to Utah this  summer!!! We've been a little busy....and Buddy has decided to make himself at home....at our home in someone else's home......tricky isn't it? In other news, Buddy decided he should post this on my phone so it will be show up EVERY TIME I USE MY PHONE!!!!!
 He's swell that one! Honestly, every time I look at it, it reminds me of a horror show with a drowning victim, which of course makes Buddy laugh. Nice kid that one! Thank goodness I believe he's pretty portable these days....he even travels with his own box so when I decide to kick him to the curb he can travel in style!
So all in all a super fantastic, catching up, not slowing down, day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment