Thursday, May 7, 2015

UGGGGHHHH....

I finally got around to taking a few pictures of our remodeled house. I'll post way more fantastic ones to do Kirk proud, but after teaching 25 kids first aid (although with a crowd of 25, I'm not sure I taught much of anything), these will have to do in the meantime. Trust me these pictures DO NOT DO JUSTICE TO MY AWESOMENESS, so here is a little snippet of our basement. First up, our Yellow Room (cause we're really creative with our room names)....
Shane's cave....
 The blue room....
 Our awesome kitchen....prior to the remodel, the kitchen ended at the stove. They added not only new and awesome countertops....but more cabinetry, oh, and a whole new entrance into my house! I knew knowing cool people would pay off some day!
Now for the piece de la resistance....our built in boogie board holder!
 One of the dad's that came over to bring his daughter to the "crazy first aid class" (because I'm pretty certain it wasn't just first aid I was teaching), looked at our custom build and said..." now that makes me feel like I'm in Hawaii"! Errr, the dad was born and raised in Hawaii, but I feel the exact same way! I mean really, who doesn't need a custom built boogie board holder???? In other news, I found this while trying to find my nursing graduation picture for nursing appreciation week....
Pretty certain that trumps my nursing picture hands down! Even if I am wearing a NURSE'S CAP AND A NOSE RING in my picture!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, looking good, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment