Monday, October 19, 2015

All grown up....

Somehow I was finagled into being the medic for the Cuboree Overnighter Campout this past weekend. Part of the package deal was bringing Buddy along. Somehow he got finagled into calling the colors, leading the Pledge of Allegiance and saying the opening devotional...
He also got roped into running a booth....
According to him, he taught the "little baby cubs" how to make stomp rockets. He was bragging to his friends when we got back to town about how he had to help teach those "poor little babies"....he must have forgotten that most of those babies were less than a year younger than him, but whatever, he's totally cool! Seriously, just ask him! Also in super cool news, when I wasn't in the medic office, Buddy ended up treating some of his fellow scouters minor injuries (and correctly I must add). Not sure if he was treating me here, or mistreating me...
In other news, I got a very awesome shirt in the mail a few days ago...
In other, other news, is it totally awkward that I not only forced Buddy to kiss me, but the skeleton to kiss me as well?
Oh well, I thrive on awkward! So all in all a super fantastic, growing up too fast, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment