Saturday, October 31, 2015

Destiny....

My husband is a nerd....don't get me wrong, I'm not using that word in a derogatory way at all. It comes in extremely handy when things need fixed or I need a math questioned answered quickly ( you wouldn't believe how often that actually comes up around here). Part of the nerdiness includes a whole realm of video gaming. Since Shane lives in the same house as Buddy, some of that nerdiness was bound to rub off on him. Thus, this years Halloween costumes...


I tried to warn Buddy we were going to bake to death here with these extremely warm costumes....he didn't care, he wanted to look cool like the characters in the video game (Shane is Heavy, the 3rd character pictured. I'm Medic, the 4th in the picture below, and Buddy is the 5th character, Pyro)....
He looked cool, but it was sweltering hot today! So about 2 minutes into our trick-or-treating Buddy's costume became stinky tired sanitation worker because he unzipped that jumpsuit as far as he thought he could get away with and relinquished his mask, boots and weapons to me! My costume turns out was just a formality because we all know deep down I'm just the pack mule! We had a blast, and Buddy requested a cooler (as in temperature) costume for next year....I'm so hoping he sticks to it, because sticking to my costume wasn't the greatest event of the night! So all in all a super fantastic, sweltering hot, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment