Friday, October 23, 2015

Whoops....

Buddy's been sick and missed the last three days of school. Today was a field trip that he's been looking forward to for the last 5 years, yep half of Buddy's life has been looking forward to today. No Pressure or anything to get better. Buddy woke up with his hacky cough and began crying about missing out on the field trip of all field trips!!!! So I did want any normal mother would do, I loaded  my kid up with every medication I could possibly find...herbal included. The results are astounding....
Then I checked Buddy out of school for the rest of the day like a good mama....I mean, I would feel bad getting anyone sick!!!!! Errrr, is this the part where I hang my head in embarrassment??? Should we look at this again...


In other news, I should not be trusted with Photoshop. I made this picture so I could post it on Facebook, since the school is getting really strict on kids in the photos (there was a kid in the group that I don't know, thus, I was afraid of getting in trouble for breaking the rules like I normally do...I know, I'm a rebel).... Anyway, I blurred the picture real good.....then I realized I didn't save the picture in it's original format to keep....
Errrr, whoops. Like super mega whoops...it was a really good picture and it even has Buddy's teacher in it....I guess that's why I'm not a professional photographer (well, that and like 3 million more reasons). So all in all a super fantastic, don't know what I'm doing, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment