Sunday, October 11, 2015

War torn....

I think Buddy has become a little obsessed with his video gaming lately....

 He had the week off of school and I am happy to report that he didn't play any of those horrid "shoot 'em up" video games with his father. Instead, we went on a really nice hike in some fields near our house.....that happen to have quite a few abandoned cars along the way....
I may not have phrased that correctly.....we went on a really nice hike in some fields near our house, that happen to have quite a few abandoned cars..... that you can shoot at along the way....

The hike was so awesome that we had to go back and do it again with Tyler (unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the boys and their destruction....just imagine it being AWESOME)....

Don't think that I'm a horrible mom and all I let my kid do on his fall break was go hiking out to go shoot things....No, I'm way better than that! He also got dressed up one day to go hang out with some friends and do the usual....
I mean, when you're playing with a friend from Poland and a friend from Japan you're first instinct should be to recreate WWII, right....I mean, that's totally normal.....errrrr......
Now a picture of the sweeter/less violent days of Buddy two weeks ago....
I feel much better! So all in all a super fantastic, I hope there is nothing wrong with that kid, day!




No comments:

Post a Comment