Thursday, October 29, 2015

Brrrr...thday Party!

When we were in Kona yesterday picking up all of our supplies for Buddy's party, he found himself a present...which was pretty fantastic, seeing how I actually didn't buy him one this year.  Anyway, he loved his hat soooo much he slept in it.....
All night long!!! He was so happy he actually woke up for school this morning (translation, way too freaking early in the morning) looking like this...
Thankfully, today's spirit week theme at school was Throwback Thursday....
He threw it way back! He threw it so well, that a family (with multiple children, to make this a little less creepy) followed him home so they could take a picture of him! He, of course, gobbled it all up! After he got home from school he changed into his camouflage to prepare for the coming war AKA birthday party.....
 Pretty certain the camouflage is what gave his team the winning edge...





Well, it was that, or the fact that Buddy refused to let go of that dang bazooka (we did have two, but a kid broke it while pumping it somehow)...





Since I'm an awesome mom, I decided that since I was going to return the kids to their parents all mucky, I should probably hop them up on a ton of sugar to make up for it.......

There was actually an evil laugh in my head when I typed that last bit!!!! I'd say it was a job well done...or at least a job done!
So all in all a super fantastic, if only he would do his homework instead of getting distracted, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment