Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Banned from the beach...

Sounds like a horrible 80's movie, but it's the story of our life. OK, I won't be so melodramatic, but sometimes Hawaiians phrase things just a little differently and honestly it makes me laugh. Seriously, wouldn't you, try it out... " I will ban you from the swimming for three days". You can't tell me you didn't just giggle a little bit. While we at the doctor's we also found out Buddy has a bad case of gidi-gidi, the doctor said it was the worst she'd ever seen! Then she touched it... A LOT! Let me show you Buddy's gidi-gidi (I hope your stomach can handle it)...

Hopefully you can see Buddy's whimsical cowlick, or gidi-gidi as they say here (of course I just barely found out they say it here). Our doctor was fantastic, and Buddy of course was showing off for her, gidi-gidi and all! So now we are all on antibiotics and trying to fill all our free time (with someone missing school and all), with some creative construction...

So all in all a super fantastic, banning day!

No comments:

Post a Comment