Monday, April 4, 2011

The Surf Report...

When I picked Buddy up from school we headed straight to our favorite beach, he's been looking forward to going back since Saturday. He kept trying to leave class early because he was that excited! It was beautiful and the waves were crashing at least 10 feet high. Buddy and I were excited, it looked fun, but Shane the rational one when it comes to water decided it was too dangerous so we left and went to another beach. Buddy and I floated for a bit on our boards, but no waves and lots of rocks, so we decided to leave Shane home next time! Just kidding, we decided to actually pay attention to the surf report (what a concept) every day to increase our chances of some serious wave riding at our favorite hangout! Afterwards we came home and I put some cream on Buddy's healing Boogie rash (that's totally a term, right?), when I was done he told me as soon as he found his medal (from Gymboree 2 years ago for completing the Tiny Tots class) he was going to give it to me for being so nice to him! How sweet! Although, I think he wanted to take it back when I told him to stop playing computer games and go to bed. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

So all in all a super fantastic, maybe tomorrow will be our day, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment