Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Drummer...

Over the last few days, every once in a while Shane's drums have made a pat sound without anyone around. I thought it was a gecko leaving a dropping. Seriously, I think the geckos have a plot against me, as soon as I vacuum the droppings up, more magically appear to replace them. It wasn't until Buddy returned home from school, heard a pat and then investigated the situation that uncovered this....




Buddy helped free him and then gave him a tour of the house so the gecko would be oriented (I'm assuming). Then Buddy announced that the gecko was his new best friend, no worries, with his new friend he's no longer bitter that my uterus isn't giving him a sibling and has stopped requesting for a made to order brother (his age, his size, likes cars and has black hair).
Shane and I are still sick, and Buddy is much, much better (at least that's what I told myself when I sent him to school this morning). Although, I'm still wondering how the heck you get a cold in Hawaii, ummm, it's Hawaii, it's warm here!
So all in all, a super fantastic, pitter-patter, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment