Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mothering contradictions....

First and foremost, I wanted to post this little snippet...

http://youtu.be/QPFnSdG0cy8

Sadly I missed most of it and Buddy refused to continue on when I grabbed my camera, well, at least until I told him I wouldn't show anyone. Since I am a frequent contender for Mother of the Year, I did what I thought I had to do. Which of course is post it on YouTube for your viewing pleasure. Bad mommy I know, but someday..... he'll be a teenager and totally hate me for it.
In other contradicting news, since I've grounded Buddy from playing computer games about shooting, I thought we should dive right in to the world of reality...


Awkward isn't it... and not just my face.
So for now a super fantastic, bilingual, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment