Monday, April 11, 2011

The Conforming Non-conformist...

So guess who got a standing ovation from his classmates for actually participating in class today...

Sad, but oh so true! I'll just say this had nothing to do with me being with him at school, I left after 2 hours thinking what is wrong with this kid? Has he had too many acting classes (he was putting on quite the show)? So to celebrate our now "recognized" awesomeness, we grabbed a few kids and went to the beach (I know it's a rarity to us and all)...

Needless to say, it was awesome, and mom this next part is just for you: Buddy said he almost drowned for the second time of his life. Don't worry mom, we'll get really good at boogie boarding so he'll say it several times every day! I mean, you have to go out far to catch the best waves, right?
So all in all a super fantastic, getting our recognition, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment