Monday, April 25, 2011

Dyngus Day!!!

Happy Dyngus Day!!! Oh you didn't know about the strange Polish Holiday also referred to as "Wet Monday". Me neither until I was reading my bathroom book (a fantastic book full of lots of trivial nuggets that are to be consumed no matter how small, or large the load may be). Luckily I read about it Friday, and lucky us, it's celebrated the day after Easter. So we did what any other red blooded American without a speck of Polish in them would do, we went across the street, grabbed some neighbors and celebrated in style...


It was a success, the kids played for hours (thankfully for my ridiculously priced water bill, not with the water). Buddy has declared these 2 playmates his very first real home friends (cause they live near his home, don't worry I had to ask too).
So all in all a very super fantastic Dyngus Day!
By the way don't forget May 14th is Dance Like a Chicken Day, mark your calendar, I know we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment