Friday, January 20, 2012

Backfire?

Some things you might be interested in knowing before you entertain guests. First you can never be too clean...
Next the goofier you're dressed is directly proportional to how much fun you are having...
Let's not forget we are inside a house, in Hawaii...translation, it's warm (winter coats are definitely not necessary)! Lastly, many hands make light work, or a light mess...
Ummmm, yeah, pretty sure that next time we won't be entertaining guests with the Ivory soap explosion in the microwave, since I believe we all now have Ivory soap particles floating around in our lungs! It's nice to have clean lungs and all, but I'm thinking that might not have been the best way? The silver lining is that my entire house smells like Ivory soap, oh wait, I hate that smell! I'll just end it with the Budster had a fantastic time, as always. So all in all a super fantastic, entertaining, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment