Monday, January 2, 2012

Why!!!!

Buddy went to the beach with a friend today (without me). Apparently he got into a sand ball fight (ouch) and by the looks of the scrapes on his chest he got into a tuffle with some rocks. Of course he showed the rocks in the end, or carried them home in his end...when he took off his swimming trunks in the shower there was quite the rock collection gathered in the seat of his pants! Anyway, after he got out of the shower, he rummaged through my makeup drawer and emerged answering the age old question why you never see makeup kits for little boys....

They don't want to look "made up" , they want to look like lumber jacks , or perhaps in Buddy's case, a sideshow clown? Jeepers, to think when I bought that blush I immediately had buyers remorse. How wrong I was! It really does do something special to the cheeks!
So all in all a super fantastic, silly, day!

1 comment: