Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gigglebox....

I think Buddy must be pretty content with his lot in life. He's frequently singing and dancing, and then last night he giggled in his sleep. Yep, that's right, he climbed into my bed at midnight (which he usually does) and then promptly fell asleep and started his own little giggle fest. Unfortunately, he didn't remember what he was dreaming, which made me second guess that maybe I was just dreaming it. Nope, the giggle fest was confirmed by Shane. Then, tonight during dinner, we laughed so hard we pooped our pants, or rather one of us pooped our pants. Actually, I'm fabricating that part of the story, one of us laughed so hard, the poop came out and then proceeded to roll down someone's pant leg and landed on the floor (no questioning my genetic influence with that maneuver). Like I said, it's the good life...

So all in all a super fantastic, to save someone from embarrassment later in life, let's remember I didn't say who pooped, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment