Saturday, January 7, 2012

The sticks, and the eggs have it...

Buddy and I didn't do our blog yesterday because we were too busy entertaining our houseguests. The houseguests that slept in a fort we constructed in the living room just for slumber land (I won't mention where someone we know and love ended up seconds after the guests fell asleep...thank goodness for my king sized bed). To show the kids a good time I gave them each a stick and showed them a tree, I know, I'm such a great hostess!
So how do you bide your time with your boring mother after having an awesome overnighter with some friends? You break out the eggs...really you try to break out the eggs...
(Miraculously survived)
(Fail)
(Fantastically crunching fail) Thank goodness Buddy has some fantastic family that sends fantastic books chock full of good ideas as Christmas presents, cause who doesn't like to smash a few eggs? Seriously, we might have been stuck holding those sticks all day otherwise! So all in all a super fantastic, cracking up, day!

1 comment: