Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Homeschooling 101...

Today Buddy stayed home sick from school, so me, being the good mom that I am, gave him school at home. First he warmed up his cold crayons so we could put them to good use....
Errrrrm, yeah, that's my boy putting the crayons to use in a battle. Next up, we learned that cleanliness is next to Godliness. No better object lesson than our dirty microwave. Thank goodness I had a bar of Ivory soap just laying about begging to be used to clean. What, you're not suppose to put Ivory soap in the microwave...
Ummm, I thought it was suppose to clean my microwave not explode all over it! What kind of crap experiment was that?
Oh yeah, an awesome one!!! To round out the day, after our history lesson about the Donner party, we decided to try out cannibalism. After all, a good teacher always has visual aids and treats...
Now that's cannibalism I can live with (too bad I can't say the same about the turkey). So all in all a super fantastic, learning?, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment