Saturday, January 28, 2012

There's always time for....

Not sure what was wrong with my boy this morning. When I took him to a pool party, he whined and said he didn't want to swim...so we left (actually I didn't even take swimming suits he was acting so weird about it). While we were leaving though, across the street were some of his school friends calling for him to come play with them. It was magical how the whining immediately stopped and he could join the battle ranks like nothing ever happened...
Who knew that guns were so curative, well, other than perhaps the NRA! So all in all a super fantastic, playing with guns (again), day! P.S. We did a lot more than play with guns today, I just didn't take any pictures of it...Wouldn't want you to think my 7 year old is gun obsessed (that would be bad parenting).....errr, yeah, not gun obsessed perhaps a better word would be concentrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment