Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Decisions decisions....

Buddy told me he got married at school today! Seriously? Here I thought he was enrolled in a regular, run of the mill public school! I figured since he got married today then he wouldn't have to rehash his 30 minute debate with himself from last night about whom he should marry. Guess the nuptials didn't really solve anything, or perhaps it solved too much, since he admitted he was previously married to Hemi (go-cart racer in Utah from his kindergarten class). Hmmmm, 7 and already showing some polygamist traits? Maybe I should investigate Shane's family tree a little bit more. Shane is from Utah after all! But then again, what girl could resist a boy that cleans up like this...


Errrmmm....
So all in all a super fantastic, just so you know, Buddy "married" me today too (I'm such a lucky girl), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment