Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stud muffin...

Today, while Buddy was leaving school, he was grabbed by one of his classmate (Lillianna) and she asked him if she could be his girlfriend. His answer was a resounding yes (according to him, she's been really nice lately). Hmmmm, now I'm wondering what happened to Jasmine and Hemi? Seriously, this kid has a problem with commitment, or maybe not enough of a problem. In other news he stole my Big Mac...
Ok, it's not really news. It's kind of embarrassing that I'm not one of those health nut moms that never feeds her kids crap, but I worked all day....so what do you expect of me (I'm talking about the only picture I have, not the fact that my kid had a big mac)? So all in all a super fantastic, growing up too fast, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment