Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bad mothering 101 (actually it's 201, I think I've reached a whole new level)....

This morning I was telling Buddy that I planned to meet him at lunchtime, as long I got out of my dental appointment in time. I was expecting an acknowledgement, or maybe some excitement in those plans... Instead, I got a stare down, hands on hips expression and then a "Mom, seriously, you're going to the dentist, I haven't even been all year". Hmmm, am I suppose to schedule those for him? I thought once kids were able to use a phone they were on their own. Oopsy! He's was right, he was a bit overdue. Anyway, to try to make up for my major faux pas, the dentist was nice enough to accomodate an appointment right after school...
I believe Buddy was placated by my peace offering and he doesn't look like he's too broken up about my slacker momma skills...
Now if I could figure out who's in charge of scheduling his baths....his feet are horrendously dirty!
So all in all, a super fantastic, scheduled, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment