Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wardrobe malfunction....

Today while Buddy was exiting the car after school (that'd be through the sun roof of course), I noticed a little certain someone had a rip in his pants. Yep that's right, a nice little rip right down the backside. Probably wouldn't have been that big of a deal if someone actually wore underwear underneath his shorts, but since he's refused to wear underwear since we moved here ( don't judge me, it's hot here and arguing with him about it just seemed silly...pretty sure the world won't end just because he's not wearing underwear), there was a nice direct shot at his bum! I wasn't sure if he was embarrassed about it or not (that happened to me once in second grade, with underwear on of course....I was mortified and didn't leave the girls bathroom until a teacher's aide sewed up my pants and dried my tears), he wasn't, he laughed and said only one other boy had seen. Of course then he mentioned his "girlfriend" had seen too, "but that's why she's [his] girlfriend now". Wow, didn't know his flat white bum was such a girl magnet! Go Buddy! I'm glad he has the personality to pull off ripped pants like I never could! Afterwards, he had a Buddy boss day and had a few of the regular crew come and hang out....
That is of course after a much needed wardrobe change! So all in all a super fantastic, ripping it up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment