Thursday, March 29, 2012

Preparation and not just H......

Ever wonder what 1000 filled water balloons looks like? Yep, me too, but I know what 500 looks like.....
It looks good enough to have 14 boys completely saturated within 2 minutes. I think the boys are pretty excited. During lunch some of Buddy's classmates requested to add a burping contest to the mix (will it be embarrassing to them or me when I win that one?)! So now we have on our agenda water balloons, a life sized game of angry birds, marshmallow shooting guns, dropping eggs of the balcony (hopefully in a shatterproof casing), a burping contest, a farting contest (also suggested by a classmate), watermelon seed spitting and gloop. Wowzers, hopefully it's a boy's dream come true, but if not, I guess we'll make a disaster trying!!!!! So all in all, a super fantastic, ready for a mess, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment