Monday, March 5, 2012

Broken Record....

I've learned a few things since I started going back to work, sadly, or maybe not sadly, my new-found education has nothing to do with work. First, first graders are suckers when it comes to a mom eating lunch at their table. Every time I meet up with Buddy's class I get multiple requests of "can I sit with you". Who knew I'd be so popular with the 7 year old crowd? Second, you can never eat with your kiddo too often....Which is actually a disagreement between Shane and I, he says I should make it special and only eat lunch with Buddy on special occasions, I say he'll be grown before I know it and I should take every advantage of the fact that he actually wants to be seen in public with me (just yesterday he was telling me how embarrassed he was that I wanted to hold his hand while at a dinner party). Third, taking your own picture is a lot harder than it looks, and lastly, Buddy must really like that gray monkey shirt since it's in four of the seven pictures....
In other news, while we were at the library today looking for a book for one of our friends, Buddy came across a whole aisle of "horror books". In non-surprising news, my little daredevil (who is truly no daredevil at all), checked out 4 scary books to read before bedtime. We'll see how that goes since we didn't even finish a chapter before dinner, perhaps that's for the best. So all in all, a super fantastic, family, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment